Monday 27 April 2009

House wife

my wet pussy and started pumping immediately. Few minutes later i pushed amar over my body and made him lye over his back on the bed and immediately rode on him. I sat on him and guided his large penis in my wet hole and started fucking him. My two big boobs were swaying heavily in front of the eyes of amar and he was enjoying the view with lustful eyes.

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage. Since one yr after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own.
However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in the winter time we went to himachal for a tour. We planned our tour to khajhier from shimla by some hired car. We hired a blue indica for the purpose. The driver was a local young man. We thought that we will be able to reach khajhier by evening but the driver told that that was impossible to reach there in one day. When we mentioned about the distance and asked him that he should drive the distance in 6-7 hours. He mentioned that we were thinking in terms plain land travel but that was hill road traveling and he can take us to khajhier only next day evening. When we asked him about the possible places of our night halt in the way he told us not to worry about that as he will manage for us in some hotel at jwalamukhi. Accordingly i and my husband started on the day at 7.00 am from shimla in the hired car. The natural beauty on the road was fantastic and we were enjoying it very much. During the journey we were also talking with our driver. We were very much astonished to know that he was a bright scholar and had his masters from delhi school of economics and also got a very good job in delhi. We asked him the reason for his working as driver. He told us actually he likes liberty most and that was also his own car. Moreover, he likes to travel also so he had chosen the profession by his own. He also mentioned that he only takes good literate family members as his passengers. However, we got very much familiar with him within an hour. It is worthwhile to mention that our driver had very much similar figure with that of my hubby. In fact if not known earlier, anyone may think that they are two brothers. We came to know from him that his wife stays with his parents in one small city of himachal along with their two children. Time was passing by and we were moving with standard speed and enjoying our journey.

Suddenly at about 3.00 p.m. in one point we got some police men on the road who stopped our car and told us to go back as there was a severe accident within one km due to rash driving of a truck and three school children died in the accident. The local public blocked the road to jwalamukhi. We were very much panicked as we can not go back to shimla at that time. Our driver went down from the car and had some chat with those policemen and then came back to our car. He mentioned that the only way we can take is a branch road to dalhousie which we left back about one hour ago. But the road was not in very good condition and we have to stay in a small town which will take atleast three hours journey to reach there from the staring point of the branch road. More over the town only have a small hotel that also was not very good. He (our driver) felt very sorry for us. However, we also have no alternate way except the way mentioned by the driver as we don’t know any other way out. So we started for the small town at about 3-30 p.m. and took the branch road at about 4-30 p.m. the branch road was very narrow and also have very steep gradient so he was driving very slowly. Moreover, a little bit later sunlight also went off at evening. The car was moving along a narrow road in a dark forest and we got very much scared. However, we reached the small town at 8.00 p.m. there was nobody outside there as that was winter time in that small hilly town. Our car stopped at the entrance and our driver told us to wait inside and went for a room enquiry. He came back just two minutes later and told us that all the rooms were full and only a three bedded room was empty but that can be given to a family. We were in a very bad situation as we neither could go to any other places nor did we have a room to stay. We were very much worry about how our problem can be solved. Suddenly one idea stroked in my mind and i asked the driver whether he mentioned us as tourists to the hotelmen or not. He told that he did not mention about that. Then i told both of them that we must get that room. They both asked me how? I again told that they look like own brothers and so why not he (our driver) go to tell a lie to the hotelmen that he was accompanied by his brother and sister in law and get the room. The driver expressed a feeble disagree by mentioning that it will be very much problematic with us to stay with him in a single room. But my hubby told him that we have no other alternative but to do accordingly what i mentioned. He agreed and went inside the hotel to get the room booked. After completing the formalities of registering our names (off course fake we gave) we went to the room. As we entered the room we were shocked. Though it was mentioned as a three bedded room but actually there was a very big bed inside the room on which there were three pillows and only a single big blanket on it. We got ourselves very much in a unwanted situation. We enquired about one additional blanket if available but could not have it as there was no additional blanket in the hotel. The room had one attached bath and equipped with two room heaters along with enough lighting arrangement. We switched on the room heaters and one big white lamp hanging from roof at the centre of the room. There were two big glass fitted windows fitted with maroon colored heavy curtains. We pulled the curtains to cover the windows so that nothing can be seen from outside. Though we all felt uneasy but got ourselves prepared to spend the night in a single bed. I was in a great dilemma and was became very much ashamed in anticipation of the situation. My face became red in shyness. My husband as well as the driver consoled me by telling that we were compelled to spent night on a single bed under a single blanket only due to the situation and moreover, no body knows our real identity. But i was still feeling a sense of sin in my mind. However, we got our dinner early as we were very much hungry

After taking our dinner we were having some chat so that we can feel little more comfortable. We were become more and more frank in discussion. My husband told him “why don’t you call us bhaiya and bhabhi as we wrote in the hotel register”. Then he replied that was ok with him and requested us also to call him (the driver) by his name amar (not real). We readily agreed and our conversation continues. Amar mentioned that he was missing his wife and children more than 10 days. My husband asked him how he (the driver) manages to leave without his wife for such long time and naughtily added that he himself (my hubby) did not slept without me even for a single night for last five years. I smelled something fishy in the last comment of my hubby but said nothing. The driver added “what can i do sir; it is very difficult to spent night without a women for a single week or two”. I felt very much shy but they laughed. Then my husband (tyagi his name also not real) asked “how your wife looks like? Can you compare her with my wife?” Amar answered “she has almost same height as that of bhabi, but she is fairer than bhabi, comparatively slim and have very small breasts”. I got stunned by his comment about his wife but surprisingly observed my husband was smiling with a bad look in his eyes. Amar again added “you are very lucky bhaiya as you have got a big breasted woman as your wife”. I felt very much uncomfortable due to his talk about my private physical features. I thought that my husband will protest against his talk but instead of that tyagi commented “thanks for your complement, do you like big breasts of women?” Amar said “off course bhaiya, but unfortunately i never had an opportunity to fondle with big boobs”. I shouted on tyagi “are you gone mad, why are you discussing such private things with a stranger?” But he said with a smiling face “i am not talking with a stranger ragini (not my real name) darling, he is your brother in law tonight and we are going to sleep tonight together in a single bed. I got completely shocked by my hubby’s comment in front of a man who was unknown to us until yesterday afternoon. Amar then said “but in fact bhaiya, i will be not able to sleep to night, because i can’t sleep in cloths other than my lungi. My hubby added “my dear brother, we have a condition even worse than your’s because we did not slept a single night with any clothes on. Moreover, your bhabi wears only panties during her periods. I was so shocked that i was not able to move at that time. Amar again told “then why don’t we take our clothes off now before going to the bed”. I got back into senses and retorted “no way, i am not going be without any clothes before a man other than my hubby”. Tyagi answered with a naughty smile “then why don’t you change into your nighty and we will have only lungi on”. It is worthwhile to mention that as we generally sleep naked, i brought only a single nighty in tour and that was also sleeveless, very much short and made up of very thin semitransparent material. The nighty was too much reveling both from top and bottom and many times my hubby commented that i look much more seductive in that nighty than complete nudity. For that i also after few months of my marriage like to wear that nighty again and again but only in bedroom with my hubby. So i was hesitating but my hubby insisted on that. When i was moving towards the bathroom with the nighty in my hand tyagi again commented “darling don’t forget to put off your undergarments, i know you can’t sleep with them on”. I just gave him an angry look and went inside to change.

I was very much surprised for my hubby’s behaviour. However, i got myself changed in to only in to nighty. When i looked on the mirror i became ashamed again as i found that my big breasts are almost popping out of my nighty. Moreover, as i shaved my pussy and armpit almost 10 days before, i also have lots of tinny hairs at those places. Though i was feeling very much uncomfortable but i came back in the room again as there was very much cold in the bathroom. Both tyagi and amar changed into lungi by that time. Amar became spellbound by my looks that time and i noticed his member got erect within few seconds to stand like a pole in his lungi. I blushed when i saw his position. Amar commented “bhaiya you are very lucky as you have got such a big breasted woman as your wife”. Tyagi remain silent and by my looks i indicated him about the hard on of amar. But i was very much surprised to see by eyeing amar’s pole he also became horny and his member also gradually erected. Tyagi said “let us move in bed now” and we all agreed. Amar was in one side of the bed, tyagi was in the middle and i laid myself on the other side of the bed. After that we realized that the bed was not much bigger to accommodate all three persons in a comfortable manner. Some minutes after i was feeling very much uncomfortable as i was feeling to fail down from the bed. I told tyagi about that and he immediately came out of the bed pushed me in the middle and laid himself in my place and pulled back the blanket to cover our bodies. I was very much embarrassed by the situation, however, kept myself unmoved and was trying to sleep. After few minutes tyagi started to move his foot over my right leg and also kept his hand over my right boob. I got annoyed and whispered in his ear “what are u doing, there is another man on the bed now”. Tyagi in reply whispered “so what, i don’t care i am going to have sex with you”. Suddenly i felt another rough foot was moving over my left foot and gradually moving towards my knee. I got very much scared and whispered to tyagi “amar is moving his foot over mine, please stop him”. But to my utmost surprise, my hubby replied “just relax darling and enjoy the opportunity you have tonight”. I was very much ashamed and got angry on my husband but let the situation move in its own direction. I thought if my hubby does not object why i should bother about the sin which we were going to commit. I felt my hubby’s foot stopped moving but amar was moving his foot more and more towards the bottom-line of my nighty. My hubby entered his hand in my nighty and pulled my right boob out of my nighty and started fondling with that. Without getting any resistance from me amar got encouraged and became bold enough to put his hand on my thigh. I was started to enjoy the situation and felt that amar inserted his hand inside my nighty and gradually moving that toward my love tunnel pulling up my nighty along with it. I started moaning slowly. Then my hubby put off his foot over mine and amar reached my pussy. I moaned loudly and almost shouted to my hubby “for gods shake please stop him, i am loosing my control”. Tyagi just laughed and replied “don’t try to control darling, just enjoy the night with your brother-in-law”. Amar replied with a joy “thanks bhaiya for allowing me to play with the body of your wife”. Hubby replied to amar “you are most welcome, but why don’t you uncover your bhabi first”. Amar needed no further encouragement and he immediately pulled off my nighty completely. He then jumped over me and held my naked left boob with both hands and started to push that like a truck horn. It was paining but also i was enjoying his rough action on my left boob. Amar then kept his mouth on my right boobs and started sucking vigorously like a long starved baby. Amar was extremely excited and i was in heaven. That was the first time in my life when i got a masculine touch of a second man on my naked boobs. My enjoyment aggravated more and more when tyagi started fingering my pussy. Suddenly my hubby gets of the bed and put on the big central light of the room. I felt very much shocked and ashamed at that time. I was lying stark naked on the bed, our driver with his lungi on was almost went mad by playing with and sucking my big boobs, my hubby was looking with a lustful eyes at me getting humiliated by a driver in his presence. I also noticed a strong hard on of my hubby inside his lungi. I covered my face with my both hands to get rid off viewing such obscene situation. However, i was feeling extreme pleasure at that time and my pussy became fully wet. My hubby again started fingering me and felt the wetness of the love hole of his beloved conservative wife. As a result tyagi instigated amar by telling him “just make your member free from your lungi and invade my wife’s pussy with it. She is very much ready for the invasion”. That was true, physically i was very much eager to get fucked but still i tried a last escape and told my hubby “please darling stop him now, we don’t even have a single condom with us”. My hubby then asked amar “have you ever fucked any woman other than your wife?” Amar coolly replied “no sir, your wife is the only woman i have ever touched sexually other than my wife. Moreover, don’t get worried, i will withdraw my penis from your wife’s vagina before i cum.” Tyagi said “you need not to withdraw man; you can shoot your sperms right inside her pussy”.

I got surprised again by tyagi’s comment. I failed to point out level of perversion of my so called civilized educated husband and left myself at the mercy of the diver and said “please amar, don’t do it to your bhabi, please stop now”. But amar readily answered “how can i stop now bhabi, bhaiya has ordered me to fuck you and fill your pussy with my semen. I will not disobey him”. By telling that, he pulled off his lungi and put the tip of his hot throbbing cock at the entrance of my pussy. I got scared because his tool was much bigger than my hubby. But as i was completely wet inside, the cock went gradually inside of my vagina when amar started pushing his dick. My pussy lips were extended to the extreme limit. Then with one large push amar completely buried his large member inside me. I just lost my breath at that time. After few seconds of relaxation, i felt his cock tip right at back end of my pussy. I was very much excited by that and was feeling slow development of a huge orgasm in me. Amar then started pumping slowly but only after 6-7 thrust i came vigorously and clamped amar boldly right on me. Amar smiled and keep himself unmoved. I felt that my pussy was completely filled by my fluid but could not came out then as amar plugged my love hole with his hard dick. When i loosened up my grip a little bit amar pulled out his dick and immediately i felt fluid is oozing out of my vagina. Amar shoved his large cock again and continued to pump me in a steady rhythm. He was gradually increased his speed and suddenly stopped just before he was about to cum. He started sucking my boob without any movement of his lower portion. After sometime amar started pumping again with a good steady speed. I was becoming more and more restless by his action. However, after about 5-6 minutes of steady pumping he again stopped. That time i was just verge of another orgasm, so i shouted on him “why are you stopping again and again, fuck me hard, shoot your cum and release me”. I then tried to give thrust from bottom by pushing up my hip but amar clamped me on bed very tightly so that i can not even move my body. Amar said “please keep our patience bhabi, i want to fuck you for a little longer time. He played with my big boobs for another 2-3 minutes and started pumping again. Just after 10-12 big thrusts i felt shivering sensation through out my body and with a large scream i came for the second time at that night. Amar kept his rhythm on and gradually increased his speed to a very high level. After fucking me for about 5 minutes in high speed he suddenly gave a large push and became still. I saw him shivering with eyes closed. Suddenly he screamed “bhabi now take my seed in you” and immediately started shooting his load inside my pussy and collapsed on my body. I felt large load is filling my love hole and at that instant i officially lost all my dignity of a housewife in front of my husband. After emptying his balls fully in me amar lifted himself up over me and said with a great satisfaction “thank you, i will never forget this night in my life”. My hubby immediately became naked and jumped on me with his rock hard dick and shoved in my cum-filled pussy and said “now let me fuck my freshly fucked wife again”. He started his engine in full speed. As i was left midway by amar, i was also enjoying my second fuck of the night by a second man who just let his wife fucked by a car driver. Within a few minutes we both came simultaneously. We then went to bathroom to clean ourselves and came back in the bed in naked condition. We laid ourselves on the bed under the cover of a big blanket. I was in the middle lying on my back with hands of amar and my hubby on my two boobs. They both kept their leg on my two legs and i felt touch of the pubic hairs of two men at the side of my thighs. A few minutes later i felt both tyagi and amar went to deep sleep. I was feeling very much helpless and humiliated and started weeping silently. But due to vibration of my body my hubby wake up. He said “why are you crying? Take it easy darling. Didn’t you enjoy the fuck of tonight?” I stopped crying and answered affirmative. Then tyagi said again “then enjoy it for next few days”. I also thought in the same way and held two tired and limped cock by both my hands and closed my eyes for the day.

I wake up in the morning with a feeling of sucking on my right boob. I opened up my eyes to see that was amar who was sucking my boob vigorously with closed eyes. I saw my hubby was sleeping and he was facing side opposite to me. I smiled and wished good morning to amar. He opened his eyes, pulled up his face from my breast and wished me the same. I smiled again in reply and extend my hands to hug him. He again gone mad by my gesture and vigorously started to push my boobs. I was also enjoying that rough molestation of me lying by the side of my sleeping husband. Some time after i pulled amar up over me, held his face by my hands and started kissing him on lips. Keeping his leap on mine i sprayed my legs wide open. Amar understand the signal and shoved his hard big dick inside my wet pussy and started pumping immediately. Few minutes later i pushed amar over my body and made him lye over his back on the bed and immediately rode on him. I sat on him and guided his large penis in my wet hole and started fucking him. My two big boobs were swaying heavily in front of the eyes of amar and he was enjoying the view with lustful eyes. I hold both of his hands and kept them on my boobs. He started fondling with them. I was moaning heavily in pleasure and as a result my hubby wake up. He turned towards us and his eyes went very big due to the view what he just saw. Tyagi exclaimed “o my god, what you are doing? You are looking like a blue film heroine in this posture”. I readily replied in ecstasy “yes, your wife is fucking a driver in front of you like a blue film heroine.” Also added “if you want you can shoot this fucking action with your camera too, my darling”. My hubby said “its ok darling, you only enjoy the fucking; let us not record it for future. After a long fucking session we (myself and amar) got completely exhausted. We started again in the car towards khajhier from that hotel at about 10:30 a.m.

On next three nights and two days during our stay in khajier amar filled up my pussy six times with his sperms and on the other hand my hubby cummed in me only twice. I am not describing those enjoyable days in details in the limited scope of the present posting. We stayed in khajier also in a single room and enjoyed very much. After coming back from the trip i missed my period and when tested found myself pregnant after long eight years of our marriage. Though untold, but both my hubby and me know that actual father of our daughter is none other than the car driver of hmachal pradesh who ejaculated eight times in my love tunnel in presence my husband


1 comment:

  1. To View Sexy XXX Actress Click on xsexyactress.blogspot.in

    চটি গল্প পড়ুন এখানে xchotigolpo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete